Every boat owner knows the joy of owning one. Boating is an experience that is enjoyed by many people all over the world. However, the experience is good as long as a few items are there onboard the boat. Let’s focus on what those important items are.
- Additional Rope – Docking, towing etc, are some of the things offered by the use of a rope. However, make sure to keep an extra one just to be sure.
- Life jacket – It can be annoying to wear a life jacket but this is a life-saving item that should not be ignored by anybody. Every boat owner must a few extra life jackets for the people joining during every boating trip.
- Flare Gun –Although less but fear of getting stranded or stuck is always present while boating. Furthermore, the situation becomes worse when one does not have a radio signal under working conditions. Therefore, in order to get help, make sure flare guns are kept inside the boat. The flare is visible not just during the night but also during the day for S.O.S help.
- Emergency Kit – While boating, you or your loved ones may encounter with bruises, scratches, cuts, burns etc. Therefore, it is absolutely important to always carry a first aid or emergency kit to treat the wounds inside the boat.
- Knife –Cutting of additional or unwanted rope may be required with the help of a sharp knife.
Keep these items on your Australian made aluminium boats.