A Facebook Messenger Bot is a way to effectively use the powerful functions of Facebook Messenger so that customers can interact with your website, for example. It is a great way to enhance the way your customers use Messenger and have a better experience.
However, it is not enough to just install a chatbot on your site. There are many advantages to using Facebook Messenger as well, for example:
– Facebook Messenger allows users to search for people, places, and items they are interested in. For example, if you own a restaurant, you may want to give them a message when their meal orders arrive. This will help them in line, and also allows for a more personal touch than just doing it in a "like"follow" page.
– Facebook Messenger can give you real-time, real-world data that is relevant to what you are selling. They provide links to the same thing at Facebook and on your website. You can quickly, and easily, see the results of customers clicking the link, rather than waiting for the results to come in, which could be a lengthy wait on mobile.
– Additional keywords and phrases can be added to your ad. It is much easier to write a specific ad for a customer than trying to get them to click an ad that doesn't fit with their taste. When a Facebook Messenger Bot does this, it can save you time and can provide a much more personalized experience to your customers.
– Facebook Messenger has a built-in capability that gives you a list of products or services that your customers have asked about, but you cannot find. This can be useful for businesses that have been researching and trying to contact someone about a product or service they may be interested in. It can be very helpful to know when a person has expressed interest in the product or service, and what their needs or concerns are.
– Facebook Messenger Bots will often respond to a customer's query by asking them if they want to continue to your chat with you. This can be very helpful, especially if the customer has expressed a strong desire to continue, and possibly even ask follow-up questions or add more information.
– Chatbots are often more engaging than others. If customers are interested in your products or services, it makes sense to continue to chat with them, instead of leaving them feeling annoyed and looking elsewhere for answers.
– Chatbots can be used to keep in touch with customers on a more regular basis. Many customers are more comfortable chatting with a product or service representative on a regular basis, rather than waiting for a response from a button on a website.
– Message chatbots can be placed on other sites, such as MySpace or Twitter. They can be used to update customers about sales or other business opportunities.
The best part of all of this is that the Facebook Chatbot does not cost anything! You don't have to pay for any of the software, or the developer to create the bot, or even the server to host it.
So why would you use this type of messaging instead of a live person? It's simple – when your customers need help with something, or you are having technical problems, you want to save them the time and energy to look for answers elsewhere.